What is Composable Commerce?
A white paper about composable commerce practices for retailers.
Twenty years ago, a simple website and minimal IT infrastructure were enough to power global e-commerce channels. Today, the online buying experience and its underlying technology have become more complex than ever before.
Retailers are confronting this complexity through composable commerce, a new approach to technology architecture.
This white paper explains:
- What is composable commerce?
- Composable architecture vs. microservices
- Headless commerce vs. composable commerce
- Examples of packaged business capabilities
- The top strategies for implementing composable technology
Next Starts Now