Publicis Sapient created a CEmX solution that modernizes customer and employee experiences in tandem, enabling enterprises to share and activate digital capabilities.
Our solution addresses five major obstacles to employee and customer experience transformation:
- Legacy systems: Generally, outdated technology has limited functionality and performance gaps or lacks flexibility, extensibility and scalability.
- Right systems, wrong setup: The required functionality exists or could be reasonably added, but the data and configurations need to be updated.
- Data gaps: The data required to drive experiences is incorrect, incomplete, outdated, not captured or not available in a timely fashion.
- Business capability: Talent capabilities and related business processes required to strategize, design, implement and measure employee and customer experiences are nonexistent, immature or incomplete.
- Employee and customer experience vision: The business vision is not enabled by a deep understanding of the customer and employee journey.
To overcome these obstacles, Publicis Sapient helps organizations define and enable a future-state vision of employee and customer experience.