In 2021 Congress has made tens of billions of dollars available to help those Americans who find themselves struggling to retain housing for their families and keep the utilities on due to the pandemic. Right now the Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) is available to state and local governments to assist households unable to pay rent and utilities due to COVID-19.
Government Emergency Rental Assistance Solution
Empowering government agencies to quickly distribute emergency funds at scale.
A fast and flexible approach that empowers you
The process of modernizing complex eligibility systems can take several years. However, our single enterprise platform delivers multiple services and enables your organization to cut this time significantly. It efficiently configures solutions specifically tailored to your crisis response efforts, alleviating bottlenecks and helping distribute emergency funds at scale, meeting ERAP requirements.
Publicis Sapient can assist local governments in handling a sudden surge in inquiries and requests for emergency rental assistance, while laying a foundation for longer-term digital transformation.
- Call center demand up much as 20x
- Huge data collection and analysis needs
- Stressed systems
- Mass communication requirements
- Communities needing trusted information and assistance
Our Platform Solution
Why Publicis Sapient for Emergency Rental Assistance?
Our platform solutions are low code with a point and click configuration enabling us to adapt and support specific State and Local requirements.
No server or installation is required, you’ll be ready to process ERAP applications quickly and able to connect to any device. Reliable, always fast and always secure, our solutions are scalable up to over five billion transactions each day and have automatic upgrades to future-proof your organization.
* All funds must be committed by the end of September 2021 and generally used by December 31, 2021. Not less than 90 percent of awarded funds must be used for direct financial assistance, including rent, rental arrears, utilities and home energy costs, utilities and home energy costs arrears, and other expenses related to housing. The remaining 10% of funds are available for housing stability services, including case management and other services intended to keep households stably housed, and administrative costs.
NIH Center for Information Technology (CIT)
How a Federal Health Agency is expediting potential cures for disease worldwide.
Prioritizing Evidence-based Content in the Era of Fast Facts
Critical health and science information is getting buried online, suppressed by fast answers served up by machines. How can we avoid this, especially during health crises?
Product Management: Opportunity and Value
Product management in a digital age allows federal agencies to pivot strategically and increase speed to market for new capabilities. Learn more here from the public sector industry experts at Publicis Sapient.