Terms and Conditions – Publicis Sapient Global EnergyTech Awards 2022
By submitting your award entries, you agree on your own behalf, and on behalf of the company which you are entering, to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.
Publicis Sapient reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude your entry from consideration if it believes your entry is not compliant with the Terms and Conditions. Publicis Sapient reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition if it considers necessary to do so in its sole discretion.
By submitting personal details on behalf of named individuals in this application, you warrant and represent that you have secured the consent of those persons for Publicis Sapient in the UK processing their personal data for the purposes of the Publicis Sapient Global EnergyTech Awards.
You may withdraw your application at any time by writing to email@example.com
Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified. Due to the volume of entries received, we are unable to provide detailed feedback to each unsuccessful applicant.
These awards are being run by Sapient Limited, (“Publicis Sapient”) a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 3144067. The registered office of Publicis Sapient is at 1st Floor 2 Television Centre 101 Wood Lane London W12 7FR. All references to ‘Publicis Sapient’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ within these Terms and Conditions shall mean Publicis Sapient.
The award applications will open on June 1, 2022. In order to enter the awards, you must complete and submit the entry form before 23:59 on September 30, 2022.
Who Can Enter?
These awards are aimed at small businesses typically in the early-growth and scale up phase, which have innovative technologies, robust business models, the ability to demonstrate traction in their activities and the potential for global scale.
For the purposes of these awards, applicants must:
- Be a registered company (including partnerships and equivalent for-profit corporate structures) in one of the following countries:
- - US
- - UK
- - Canada
- - Ireland
- - France
- - Germany
- - Switzerland
- - Israel
- - United Arab Emirates
- - India
- - Australia
- - Singapore
- Have been operating for 5 years or less (in current form).
- Be either a pure technology, tech-driven or a tech-enabled business.
- Not be majority owned by a multinational business with a global revenue of over $1bn.
- All applicants entering the awards on behalf of a company must :
- Be aged 18 or over.
- Publicis Sapient employees and contractors are prohibited from entering the competition.
- The competition is not open to any company which is a Publicis Sapient client or an affiliate or a connected party to a client.
- All valid submissions will be assessed after the entry closing date. Submissions will be collated and assessed by Publicis Sapient professionals and the selected judging panel under the criteria laid out on the entry page.
- The decisions of the judging panel will be final.
- There are no charges for entering the awards. Applicants will be responsible for ensuring that they have the necessary technology and internet access to participate in a virtual/online award ceremony.
- The winner from each category will be notified in writing.
In addition to public recognition, all category winners will receive:
- A one-to-one advisory session with a member of our judging panel
- A workshop with Publicis Sapient, with advice on scaling and accelerating your product or solution
- An editorial write-up in WIRED magazine
- Their own startup corner at VivaTech 2023—Europe’s largest tech event https://vivatechnology.com/
- Winners agree that Publicis Sapient may use their name and image, and the name and branding of the company that they are entering, to announce the winner of the competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional and marketing purposes, and to describe their entry for such purposes.
- The current circumstances mean that Publicis Sapient may be required to change the timings or structure of the awards or prize at short notice. For example, it may be necessary to conduct the ceremony or mentoring virtually.
- Publicis Sapient reserves the right, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude your entry from consideration if it believes your entry is not compliant with the Terms and Conditions, and/or to exclude you and/or your company from participating in the 2021 competition and future competitions operated by Publicis Sapient. By entering the competition, you are agreeing on your own behalf and all directors, and on behalf of the company which you are entering, to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Publicis Sapient reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition if it considers necessary to do so in its sole discretion.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Publicis Sapient will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate a winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prizes, or entrant with respect to any entry, except where it is caused by our negligence or that of our employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavour to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation.